UPA On Site Vendors
Any vendor who performs work physically on a property is considered an on site vendor. United Property Associates is thankful for the various vendors that have serviced our communities over the years. United Property Associates has a fiduciary responsibility to properly screen all vendors prior to authorizing service requests and signing contracts.In order to fulfill this responsibility, United Property Associates has partnered with a third party vendor compliance firm named VIVE to complete the screening for all on site vendors.
VIVE specializes in certifying vendors in the property management industry. Registration is required for all vendors to continue a relationship with United Property Associates. The registration process is streamlined and easy, taking less than 15 minutes and comes with a nominal annual fee.
What's required for registration?
- Corporate information
- Trade & license information
- Complete a W-9 & vendor agreement
- Pay annual fee
to register with VIVE
Vendor benefits to registering with VIVE:
- Vendor savings made simple with no cost and no catch - just a better bottom line.
- VIVE's Vendor Savings Program provides active vendors a variety of discounts through national suppliers, allowing your business to buy and save on the products and services that fuel your business every day.
- The best part? Enrollment is easy and you are eligible to start saving today!
- Increased exposure to management company
- Easy search results for management company to select for bid opportunities
- Approval is good for entire portfolio of management company
- Level the playing field
- Reduced competition from unqualified vendors
Simple, Fast & Easy
- 15 minute process to register
- Approval is good for 12 months