United Property Associates, as a company, a team, and as individuals will continually strive to meet all responsibilities and beyond.
UPA is committed to:
- Providing our clients with superior service.
- Delivering these services efficiently.
- Treating our clients as we expect to be treated – putting our clients first every day and meaning it.
- Providing an inclusive work environment where every person is given the support and opportunity to be successful.
- Expecting, and accepting, from ourselves nothing short of the best.
Our goal is to maintain and improve the value of our client’s properties.
UPA in the Community:
UPA's owners and team believe in giving back to the communities in which they live and work by serving on executive committees and boards of a number of local, regional and national charitable organizations.
Each month UPA selects a charitable organization to donate to, many of the organizations are chosen by employees. On “Casual Fridays” the team can make a donation to one of the chosen charities and, in return, get to wear casual clothes to work each Friday of that month. UPA employees over the past decade, have raised more than $100,000 for both local and national charitable organizations.
Why UPA is the best choice to manager your property:
- Skilled, experienced and credentialed management professionals and support staff who treat you as a valued client.
- Up-to-date management and financial/accounting technology to ensure accuracy, prompt reporting and compliance.
- Competitive vendor and supplier prices because of our long local relationships and our volume purchasing capability.
- We’re in your area! The corporate office is located in Virginia Beach. UPA also has offices in Suffolk, Newport News, and Richmond.
- Family-owned and operated, UPA takes a personal approach with our clients to ensure the best possible service. UPA manages your property as if it was our own!